SOS Children's Villages Ghana is a child welfare organisation that provides a stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as: Procurement Advisor Job Summary
• The ideal candidate will lead our procurement process, spearhead the purchasing process, as well as provide guidance on sourcing for goods and services for the organisation.
• He (she) should also be a logistics expert who will specialise in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the organisation. Qualification Required & Experience
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration
• Have a minimum of 3 years post qualification proven experience managing supply chain operations Skills
• Have in-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) Possess good management and leadership skills
• Be a team player with ability to cooperate with Heads of departments and projects
• Be Multi-tasking with strong time-management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
• Be highly organised and detail-oriented
• Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Possess good interpersonal, planning and communication skills
• Possess positive and professional approach to work.
• Able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments
• Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm .
• Be a Strategic thinker combined with practical” can do” attitude
• Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers), Curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to: The HR/Admin Manager P. O. Box AN 16657 Accra North
Or email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
25 February, 2022