Miro Forestry Company Limited is a sustainable forestry plantations developer and manufacturer of timber products. We are recruiting for the following position: Procurement and Store Manager Duties
• To oversee procurement and safe custody of inventory of company consumable items for Forestry and Plywood divisions of Mirc Forestry Limited.
• He should ensure quality goods are purchased for use by Mirc and that we obtain quality products at competitive prices in a timely fashion both locally and from out of the country.
• He will play an integral role in ensuring Mirc gets value for money for all purchases made while ensuring that there all available inventory items for consumable at the stores throughout the year Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a Diploma or Tertiary qualification in any field preferably in Motor engineering, Procurement of Business Administration
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) or equivalent will be an added advantage, Demonstrated literacy in computers and a basic qualification would be advantageous. Senior High School Certificate
• At least 5 years of proven exposure in spare parts procurement, good exposure in MS Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint presentation Remuneration Package:
Competitive monthly salary and benefits and yearly performance bonus to be paid to the successful candidates. Recruitment and placement to be done immediately. Location:
Drobonso How To Apply For The Job
Apply through email to Human Resources Manager, Mirc Forestry Ghana Limited. Application email address: [email protected]
Please apply quoting either of the relevant positions on the email subject line and attach the following documents:
• Application letter and one page statement stating why you consider yourself to be the right candidate for the said position
• Certificates and Testimonials
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Current and expected Gross monthly salary and benefits Closing Date:
11 February, 2022