• oversee the operations and supervise the staff that is a part of the purchasing department.
• prepare to purchase the equipment and supplies at the best price possible.
• follow the company’s standards and rules while making the purchase.
• take a proper demonstration of the products and analyze them for errors. The procurement officer will also review it and compare it with the other products on the market.
• manage the stock in the inventory and maintain the proper record of purchase history.
• maintaining the supplier’s relationship with the company and working towards negotiating contracts.
Qualification Required & Experience
• excellent communication skills and negotiating skills.
• be good at analyzing situations and thinking strategically.
• pay attention to detail.
• HND or higher
• A minimum of 3 years professional experience
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
12 March, 2023