Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and communicate a procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
• Develop, communicate and administer procurement team performance and development plans and appraisals.
• Serve as the primary contact for procurement related questions, training, policy and procedure interpretation and alignment by all departments.
• Oversee contract development and administration.
• Develop and implement procurement-related training programs for the procurement team and organization.
• Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
• Develop a centralized procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization;
• Process purchase orders; develops bids and proposals; and reconcile any invoice discrepancies. Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities
• BSc or HND in supply chain management, logistics or business administration Location:
Amasaman, Accra How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail Closing Date:
04 October, 2020