Transforming Teaching, Education & Learning (T-TEL) is a newly formed Ghanaian not-for-profit organisation which aims to become a leading supplier of educational technical assistance for improving learning outcomes and greater productivity.
T-TEL is now recruiting for several technical and operational roles with an anticipated start date of September 2020. All positions are dependent upon securing donor funds and are based in Accra unless stated.
Procurement & Logistics Assistant
Reporting and Management
• Reports to General Manager- Commercial
• No line management responsibility
• Responsible for working under the direction of the General Manager-Commercial to ensure the operation of T-SHEL’s procurement, purchasing, logistics and transport activities are conducted in adherence with T-TEL policies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or Diploma level qualification required (Bachelor degree preferred)
• 4+ years’ experience working in an office setting
• Written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Ability to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision
• Good communication and relationship-building skills
• Reliable and a team player
• Demonstrable ability to deliver to deadlines
• Pro-active in raising issues with management and resolving identified problems.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications are to be submitted electronically to:
Applicants should clearly state the title of the job they are applying for in the subject line of their email and application letter.
18 July, 2020