Our client is an International Group into Logistics and Manufacturing Operations with Offices in Ghana. The company now seeks a high calibre Procurement Manager at Accra Office.
• Source for quotations and pro-forma invoices for local and foreign materials, review bids, negotiates and make selection based on competitiveness, to ensure value for money for all Company purchases.
• Liaises with other governmental institutions such as Ministry of Trade, GRA among others for warehousing documentation and payment of import duties.
• Arrange for fast and speedy clearance of imported materials to ensure that materials are not unduly delayed at the port to cause disruption in production/operations.
• Liaise with the planning team to assure the procurement of the right materials for operations.
• Fully comply with the dictates of the procurement manual ensuring its contents are UpToDate and relevant to the needs of the business and effective control environment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree with Managerial Experience
• 5 years relevant experience in the Logistics and Manufacturing sector
• Superior vendor management
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
25 May, 2023