You will be responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overseeing all purchasing functions.
• Prepare weekly procurement plans.
• Ensuring all procurement activities and procedures conform to the public procurement act.
• Review, compare, analyse, and approve products or services to be procured.
• Maintaining and updating supplier information for appraisal purposes.
• Negotiating of contracts.
• Ensure timely delivery of products and services
• Conduct monthly cost savings analysis.
• Manage and coordinate the activities of the fleet supervisor, stores officer and truck drivers.
• Prepare weekly haulage plan Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Supply chain
• 2 – 4 years work experience
• Ability to work with little supervision Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
04 November, 2020