Ideal candidate must be competent and proactive procurement officer to help with operations in Ghana. Must be able to design and implement complex industrial, commercial and domestic procurement systems. Do specifications of products, source and order both locally and externally. ROLE PROFILE:
Candidate should be a licenced professional procurement officer and have extensive experience as a procurement officer. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform product estimation/pricing, documentation and timescales.
• Responsible for the purchase of products and services in the organization.
• Ensure that the products or services are of high quality, regardless of the price.
• Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing.
• Manage the inventories of the products and services in the organization.
• Ensure continuous improvement to meet client requests and targets together with the General Manager.
• Ensure that the department has important details, such as the suppliers’ qualifications, delivery times, potential development and products.
• Look for interested suppliers and negotiate the best deal for the company.
• Maintain good relations with suppliers.
• Must have expert negotiation skills, which are important when seeking the best deals.
• Analyze the price proposals of suppliers and the financial reports of the company, before negotiating the best price.
• Once a contract is signed, you will have to keep an eye on it to make sure that the vendors will respect their part of the contract. You will have to make the required adjustments to the existent contracts.
• You will constantly have to be aware of the items that have been purchased. Thus, you need to have up-to-date inventories, plus detailed information about a product’s price, performance, and delivery. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
• Master’s degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
• Working Experience: 10 years and Above
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written).
• Must possess a strong financial understanding and analytical skills.
• Excellent leadership skills. Salary Range:
Tarkwa How to Apply For the Job
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit a CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
15 January, 2019