• Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
• Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
• Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
• Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
• Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc. Qualification Required & Experience
• 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Attention to detail. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
30 July, 2022