Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancies for passion- driven, well-organised, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualifications and experience. MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, which operates in over Thirty-Seven (37) countries worldwide.
Length of contract All vacancies advertised have One (1) year contract (renewable based upon good performance).
• The Procurement Officer will assist in the processes that ensure that at procurement of goods and services in Marie Stopes international Ghana across all activities and departments meet the standards of quality, quantity, time, Vice and place.
• The Procurement Officer is required to demonstrate MSI Ghana’s core values of Accountability, Equality and Value for Money in in the management of our resources. The post is based in Accra and reports to the Head of Procurement and Fleet.
• Process Purchase Requisition Forms (PRFs) into Purchase Orders using INFLOW and follow up with vendors for delivery.
• Organise and maintain computerised and hard copy procurement files according to established filing systems and verify invoices and delivery notes by ensuring that they tally with the Purchase Order.
• Maintain pre-qualified vendor database as authorised and correspond with vendors regarding prices, product availability and delivery.
• Assist in facilitation of product sample approvals by the
respective user department where applicable.
• Coordinate and schedule meetings With vendors.
• Perform procurement activities relating to review of completeness of PRFs and Request for Quotations (RFQs) and take minutes of procurement committee
• Respond to procurement and logistic-related queries.
• Update the weekly procurement tracker and share to all MSIG staff.
• Coordinate the dispatch of supplies to the warehouse andlor to user departments.
• Compile Monthly procurement reports such as – PRFs received, Processing Time for PRFs, Purchase Orders Issued, Savings made.
• Ensure Compliance with PSI procurement policies and procedures,
• Ensure that Value for Money is achieved in all pro handled through tactful negotiations and
ensure that goods I services procured are fit for purpose.
• Timely processing of PRFs received from user departments, On-Time and In-Full delivery of goods and servos procured.
• Maintain good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Process supplier invoices, ensuring that right and complete documentation is processed for payment.
• Any other duties that may come up.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Procurement from a recognised institution of higher learning, MCIPS or working towards MCIPS
• Proven knowledge of procurement and logistics
• Other professional qualifications, ideally in Project Management or Marketing will be an advantage
The candidate must have:
• At least three (3) years working experience in the same capacity in a medium to large-size organisation
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Proficiency in use of MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and relevant computer applications
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally
• Excellent oral and written communication skils
• Excellent report writing skins
• Ability to work on own initiative and for long periods
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
• A team player, confident and culturally sensitive
• Experience working with international NGOs and/or not-for-profit organisations
• Must be pro-choice and passionate about maternal health
• These are local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must, therefore, have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana
Females are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Please fill application with the exact job title and location if indicated.
15 July, 2019