A global retail brand that manufactures and retails household products, health and beauty products, sports, and travel accessories with operations in over 80 countries across Europe, Asia and Africa is opening a branch in Ghana.
The Global Brand which is excited about joining Ghana's retail market is seeking to recruit young and ambitious talents to fill the following position: Product and Planning Coordinator
• The Product and Planning Coordinator shall collaborate with Merchandising and Franchising Manager as well as Operations Manager to ensure accurate and timely processing of products and shop orders.
• Develop and execute short-term operational product planning and inventory management programme with guidance from Merchandising and Franchising Manager.
• Process production orders and follow up with the Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator to ensure product placement, and on time delivery.
• Communicate with any product delays on shipments and resolve any problems in collaboration with the Import Coordinator.
• Review weekly Order status report received from Shop Coordinators/Supervisors. Identify problems, discrepancies, delays, etc. and take action to
• Analyse orders booked against stock on a daily basis and make necessary adjustments.
• Create weekly product availability reports that are distributed to our shop locations to the Management
• Review weekly product line sheets. identify any discrepancies and take action to correct.
• Monitor product status and ensure timely delivery.
• Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
• Serves as primary communication link between Warehouse and Operations.
• Participate in daily/weekly inventory meetings.
• Assist in production risk assessment and mitigation activities.
• Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in a relevant field of study from a recognised institution.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word
• Analytical and ability to think critically and conceptually
• Excellent problem-solving skills and highly organised
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants should send their application letters and resumes to:
and indicate the preferred as the subject of the mail.
20 July, 2019
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.