MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fiber optic networks, and data center facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing solutions in West Africa. Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
• The Product Manager will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable them to sell our products. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, presentations, product training, and relevant papers.
• He/she will be responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the Sales Team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the Company’s or competitors’products.
Qualification Required & Experience
• B.Sc. in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines. M.Sc./MBA would be an advantage.
• 5-10 years relevant experience with about 3-5years in Products Development/Marketing or Business Development.
• Knowledge of Business/Products Development and or Marketing
• Entrepreneurially Inclined
• Research oriented and innovative
• Commendable Telecom Industry knowledge
• Technical & Professional proficiency
• Project Management Skills
• Research & writing skills
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Relationship Management
• Team work
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Negotiating Skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
How To Apply For The Job
Attractive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment, and challenging career prospects await the successful candidates.
To apply, please email your curriculum vitae to:-
• Ensure you indicate YOUR NAME AND THE POSITION you are applying for in the Subject line of the email.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
11 December, 2015