The Centre for Local Governance Advocacy welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Production Manager DUTIES
• direct and coordinate daily operations of the recycling plant.
• develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance.
• ensure policies and procedures are followed at all times.
• monitor equipment and ensure that they are in good working order
• repair or replace plant equipment as needed.
• ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
• determine quality control standards. Qualification Required & Experience Education:
• Relevant bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of Three (3) years work experience.
• Proven experience working in plant operations required
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants COMPETENCIES
• Good computer applications skills.
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in diversified environments. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should not be more than 35 years and resident in Accra
Application letters with CVs should be submitted to the CLGA through the following emails [email protected]
and Copy: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 January, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted