A reputable construction company based in the Harbour City - Takoradi, Ghana is seeking for a highly motivated and qualified person for the position of:- Production Manager
• You will be responsible for ready mixed and asphalt concrete production activities
• You will coordinate with purchasing department to plan and procure raw materials
• You will plan the sequence of production orders and monitor the status of ready mixed and asphalt concrete production
• You will supervise the arrangement of the delivery of production to the sites and in maintaining records to production at the batching plants to overcome product nonconformity
• Liaise with all clients, experts and consultants of the company regarding mixture design, approvals and placement controls of product
• Maintain links with plants and accessories manufacturers, Agents and service Technicians for the effect operation.
• You will be responsible to plan, develop, administer and implement provisions of the employee occupational safety, health and training program for production personnel
• You will also be responsible in maintaining records of safety inspections, investigations, violations and accident reports and provides guidance and technical expertise to managers, supervisors and employees regarding company's requirements and safety procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• You will have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar capacity with experience in the portland cement concrete/asphalt industry
• candidates must be Diploma Holder or Bachelor's Degree in a Civil / Mechanical Engineering Discipline graduate (Masters in Engineering will be an advantage)
• You must have an excellent communication skills, good leadership, self-motivated and good in developing well-considered, logical and timely decisions and actions.
• You must have knowledge in necessary computer applications and must have valid membership in Ghana institution of Engineers or Equivalent from other such professional body.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested individuals should submit a signed cover letter, relevant certificates and CV with references to:
Deputy Managing Director
P.O.Box CT 6247
P.O. MC 01041
or via email to:
When submitting your application via email, start the subject line with the position title. Failure to state this and submit signed letter with relevant documents will disqualify applicant
22 January, 2016