• Supervise everyday working of the department operating process and increase efficiency of workers for various growth oriented programs.
The responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:-
• Assist in maintaining and providing efficient backup to supply department and ensure achievement of all internal and external needs;
• Assist in providing training to workers and provide upgrade to various technical skills;
• Prepare and maintain employee attendance records and provide feedbacks to employees on same;
• Develop plans and supervise various departmental meetings and participate in various growth based campaigns;
• Assist in preparing regular reports, perform audit on various operations and evaluate processes as per business requirements;
• Provide support and join improvement based methods;
• Assist in analysing all opportunities and recommend ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs;
• Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries;
• Monitor all administrative functions as per requirement;
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and company policies; and
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful applicant must possess MET III/HND or its equivalent with 5 years professional work experience in fixed plant maintenance of Palm Oil Processing Mill with at least 3 years recent experience in a similar role.
Daboase near Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will only be received by email to:
with Production Supervisor in the subject line of the email
13 June, 2019