• Ensure production area is safe to work, productive and has required inventory.
• Maintain production machines and equipment.
• Ensure equipment and work floor is clean, safe and well-maintenance.
• Monitor and control processes using visual observation, process data and on-line testing.
• Identify and debug problems in processes, products, equipment and work for solution.
• Resolve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete situation variables where limited standardization exists.
• Perform tasks assigned to operations as per Master Task List.
• Provide training to technicians on plant operations.
• Promote safe and healthy production environment and perform safe work practices always.
• Establish and perform high performance standards characterized by integrity.
• Support field personnel and engineering staff in production data management.
• Lead and direct operators to ensure production integrity.
• Create production graphs and analyze production trends using Excel and Access.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Relevant Field
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
15 February, 2020