Applications are invited from suitably qualified, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for appointment to the under listed positions in the Department of Data Science and Economic Policy, School of Economics, College of Humanities and Legal studies, University of Cape Coast, Ghana: Professors Areas of Specialisation
• Data Science (including Machine Learning and Artificial and Intelligence)
• Economic Modelling and Policy Analysis
• Computational Economics
• Applied Econometrics
Ability to provide practical guidance with the application of computer soft skills to the quantitative analysis of real and complex socio-economic datasets, interpret and report outputs from the analysis is essential. Qualification Required & Experience a. Professor
• Applicants must have a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in any of the areas of specialization.
• In addition, they must have a considerable number of years of teaching/research experience in any reputable university or a comparable institution.
• The applicant should have not less than eight (8) publications in a refereed journal since appointment as Associate Professor or a total of twenty (20) publications in a refereed journal since appointment as Lecturer.
• They must have taught for a minimum of two (2) years as Associate Professor. Location:
Cape Coast How To Apply For The Job
Further particulars and application forms are obtainable from the Office of the Registrar, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast; the Vice Dean, School of Economics
via: [email protected]
or the Head of the Department of Data Science and Economic Policy via [email protected]
/ [email protected]
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Registrar, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast Closing Date:
17 March, 2022
Females are particularly encouraged to apply.