GHAMSHeR, WAAF and NAP+ Ghana, registered Civil Society Organisation (CSOs) have secured funding the Global Fund through its Principal Recipient, The Ghana AIDS Commission to implement a thirty (30) month HIV Prevention Programme for key Populations countrywide with a focus on the Greater Accra, Ashanti, Western and Eastern Regions.
GHAMSHeR has offices in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi. WAAF is located in Accra and NAP+ Ghana has offices in all the regions.
The CSOs wish to recruit suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to fill the position below:- Applicants are required to indicate the preferred CSO and region of operation on the application. Title:
Program Director (3) GHAMSHeR Job Summary
To provide leadership and direction for the programme activities for the achievement of the objectives of the project. Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead in the design of strategy and implementation of the project
• Plan, coordinate and supervises all project related activities
• Initiate innovative activities in project implementation
• Facilitate partnerships and collaboration in project implementation
• Periodically update management on the progress of the project
• Prepare technical reports to be forwarded to donors
• Ensure accurate preparation of financial reports
• Ensure project runs within allocated time frame and budget lead quality assurance exercises
• Initiate collaboration with internal and external stakeholders that will lead to research and impact assessment.
• Work with partner organisations to deliver trainings to project staff and volunteers Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a first degree in Management, Public Administration, social science or Project Management
• Minimum of 3 years working experience with at least 2 years in project management preferably in community system strengthening
• Master degree in management will be an added advantage
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Applicants must have completed one year post degree National Service Location:
Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the addresses below:- 1) GHAMSHeR I.
Maritime Life Precious Foundation
P.O.Box TD 174
Email: [email protected] II.
Centre for Popular Education and Human Rights, Ghana
P.O.Box AD 107
Email: [email protected] III.
Micdak Charity Foundation
Email: [email protected] 2) West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF)
Plot 650 Ecomog Road,
Email: [email protected] 3) NAP+ Ghana Secretariat
PMB MD 145
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2015