The Program Director will:
• Provide strategic leadership, technical and managerial direction for the successful implementation of the program, in coordination with the PYXERA Global Home Office;
• Serve as the organization’s external liaison, establishing and strengthening collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including international oil companies (IOCs) and subcontractors, USAID, local SMEs and BSPs, and local and national government agencies;
• Ensure timely and quality completion of all program technical and financial deliverables and reports in accordance with guidelines (USAID, IOCs, etc.);
• Provide quality assurance by developing and using the Work Plan and M&E plan to guide and track overall program progress and results;
• Other duties as assigned by the Home Office.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, International Development, or related field, and Master’s degree preferred
• Demonstrated capacity and strong experience engaging the private sector, facilitating dialogue among various stakeholders, and leading business development opportunities
• At least 10 years of experience working on similar projects, with demonstrated supervisory experience, including with funding partners such as USAID, World Bank, and private sector clients
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Preferred: Experience working in the Western Region of Ghana, prior experience with the oil and gas industry sector, understanding of local content policies in Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV/resume to:-
In the subject line of the email please write “Program Director Ghana Supply Chain Development Program”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Phone calls will not be accepted.
14 October, 2015