Job Purpose & Summary:
The successful candidate will report to the Head, Human Capital/Administration and work closely with the Chairman, Databank Foundation to ensure the effective management of all activities. Competencies:
• Understanding and passion for Social work and fund raising.
• Practical understanding of how a Foundation works Duties include:
• Maintaining a high level of commitment to the Foundation’s programme and ensuring there is successful implementation of all Foundation’s programmes and activities.
• Strengthening and expanding the Foundation’s projects and activities through active promotion, publicity, partnership development and active engagement of Databank employees as volunteers.
• Establish long-term partnerships and strengthen existing relationships with the corporate and foundation sector, as well as other key communities that will result in funding for the immediate and long-term goals of the Databank Foundation.
• Establishing a measurable plan, resources and support structure for the year, generating public awareness of the Foundation, monitoring finances and evaluating budgets of the Foundation.
• Coordinating of day-to-day operations of the Foundation including planning board and Foundation related meetings. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences.
• A minimum of two years’ experience. Remuneration
• Competitive Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Our Foundation seeks a strong candidate to join them as Programme Coordinator. The ideal candidate should be someone who is looking to take on new challenges in a fast-paced corporate environment. Send your application by email to:- [email protected]
or drop a copy of your application at the front Desk of Databank
The subject of your email application should be ‘Programme Coordinator’. Closing Date:
26 June, 2015