Alliance for Integrity
June 2019 - June 2021
The delivered by the Deutsche Gesellschart fur Internationale zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH draw on a wealth of regional and technical expertise and tried and tested management know-how. As a federal enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. we are also engaged in international education work around the globe. GIZ currently operates in more than 130 countries worldwide.
The Alliance for Integrity (www.allianceforintegrity.org) is a global business driven multi-stakeholder initiative between private sector, public sector. civil society, international organisations and academia. The aim of the Alliance for Integrity is to promote integrity among companies. their business partners and other relevant actors in the economic system. In addition, it contributes to better framework conditions by fostering dialogue between the public and private sector. Currently the Alliance for Integrity isoperational in Brazil, Ghana, India, Mexico and Germany.
The Project Assistant will coordinate and manage administrative, logistic and financial processes, and provide basic technical support for the Alliance for Integrity in Ghana and the expansion of the Alliance for Integrity in Africa. by working in close collaboration with the Network Manager Africa.
• Organise conferences. workshops, trainings, etc. for the Alliance for Integrity, including logistics
• Prepare and send invitations and updates in coordination with the Network Manager
• Make travel arrangements (hotels, flights, etc.), including reimbursement documents for travels
• Coordinate purchase of equipment, supplies and materials
• Prepare the documentation for contracts, services and/or purchases
• Manage and control cash funds and bank accounts of the project (Cashbook-Bank book)
• Comply with the regulations regarding accounting, contracts and purchases according to internal processes and rules (P&R)
• Organise and update archives and documentation in compliance of GIZ knowledge management
• Manage, check and update the inventory of project office
Qualification Required & Experience
• Professional Qualifications: First degree in related fields is required.
• Required Professional Experience: A minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience.
• Strong organisational and writing skills
• Experience in office management and administrative tasks
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong command of English language (both written and oral) is required; knowledge of German is an asset.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
• Participate in the planning, execution and documentation of meetings. workshops, seminars and other events held within the framework ot the project
• Organise conferences. events, and meetings of Alliance for Integrity, including the preparation of the agenda, documents, and presentations, as well as writing of minutes
• Provide contributions to the socaai media posts and the online engagement of the initiative (website. Facebook, LinkedIn. Twitter) in Ghana and Africa.
• Provide technical support in in the day-to-day activities of the Alliance for Integrity in the country/region.
Competitive GIZ salary grid (Band 3 Ghana), SSNIT, Health insurance, as well as 13th Month Salary and Annual Bonus.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and a one — page cover letter addressing applicant's motivation to:
under the job code 2019/Afln/06/02
20 June, 2019