The Centre for Local Governance Advocacy welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Project Coordinator. DUTIES
• oversee the management and coordination of all related project activities to ensure successful delivery on commitments as reflected in the project contract workplans, and budget.
• be responsible for preparing high quality reports as necessary to meet EU project reporting requirements and deadlines
• provide sound analysis and make recommendations on project related matters
• monitor and assess implementation progress, identify barriers and constraints, and work collaboratively with project teams to devise solutions work with the project team to monitor project implementation
• work closely with project teams to coordinate project activities track project progress and ensure all project activities are and resource allocation in line with project goals and targets completed on time.
• monitor project schedules regularly to determine any delays or deviations.
• attend project meetings and follow up with outstanding tasks prepare project reports for management.
• undertake any task assigned to you by management Qualification Required & Experience
• Education Relevant bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of Three (3) years relevant work experience
• Proven experience working in plastic waste recycling required
• Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating recycling plants COMPETENCES
• Experience in using various types of recycling machinery and tools
• Good computer application skills
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Problem solving skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should not be more than 35 years and resident in Accra
Application letters with CVs should be submitted to the CLGA through the following emails [email protected]
and Copy: [email protected] Closing Date:
31 January, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted