• Coordinating construction work at various project sites according to priorities and plans.
• Able to interpret or understand all kinds of drawings.
• Must have a Quantity Surveying background i.e. Measurement of construction works,Estimating, Preparing material Schedules etc.
• Ability to prepare site requisitions and letters to clients & consultants effectively and efficiently
• Ensuring project deadlines are met
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
• Maintaining and Monitoring project plans, Project schedules, and Work hours
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Projects.
• Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures. Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a minimum of HND in Civil Engineering/Building Technology/Quantity surveying. A certificate in Project Management is a plus
• A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a Technician Engineer, Site Supervisor and a foreman.
• Periodic travels as and when needed.
• Must be highly detail-oriented
• Must have the ability to stand pressure and can multitask
• Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects
• Must be proactive and solve problems as and when it comes up
• Ability to work on tight deadlines. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send your detailed CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 August, 2022