Dimensions of Role:
• The project coordinator will work with stakeholders at the districts/municipal level to address the root causes of gender inequalities through gender-transformative approaches. This includes an express need to ensure meaningful male engagement to support women’s improved agency.
• The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating quality programming and results, financial management and compliance, stakeholder and partner relations, and donor deliverables at districts/municipal levels.
• He/she will coordinate the establishment of women and girl awareness centers to help address SGBV issues in the region.
• He/she is responsible for program planning, implementation, and reporting in compliance with donor and government agreements.
• The post-holder will be based in Oti Region and travel to project communities where the Be Smart project operates for approximately 60% of her/his time. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 1st Degree or equivalent in the fields of Public Health, Nursing and other relevant Social Sciences, with at least 3years experience in a related field
• Strong understanding and proven application of project cycle management.
• A proven passion for innovation and a commitment to protection-focused programming as well as familiarity with current trends on SGBV.
• Fluency in English
• A successful track record in supervising, designing, coordinating, managing, and implementing donor-funded projects.
• Proven commitment to mainstream gender and equality issues.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to use different communication media effectively, including email, telephone, SKYPE, and written correspondence.
• Capacity building experience in project design, implementation, reporting, and evaluation. Location:
Oti Region How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
23 April, 2021