Access Development Ghana is a manufacturer of manual well drilling equipment and handpumps it is expanding operations into rural water service delivery with the goal of becoming one of Ghana’s leading rural water delivery companies. Access Development is currently recruiting for a new 4-year project that will develop water delivery service for more than 100 communities in a district in Western Ghana. The goal is to provide communities with a safe reliable water supply. Job Summary
• The Project Coordinator is responsible for leading and managing a team to deliver high quality reliable water supply for our rural clients. The project coordinator will oversee the activities of quality control staff and contractors and liaise with District and Community leadership. The 4-year project will establish a sustainable water service delivery structure for rural communities. Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful candidate will have 8 years of experience working in the rural water supply sector, exceptional communication and problem solving skills and be fully committed to ensuring the success of this project. REQUIRED:
• Candidates for this position must have at least Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
• At least 8 years of practical experience working in rural Ghana with positions of increasing reporting and responsibility.
• Ability to prepare activity reports and maintain records for project implementation.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to think critically and creatively.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues. Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
• Experience managing private contractors.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
• Willingness to live and work in rural Ghana. DESIRED
• Excellent computer skills and experience in data collection and analysis a plus.
• Experience managing contractors Location:
Savelugu, Tamale How To Apply For The Job
Send CV and Cover letter with Subject: Project Coordinator Rural Water Services to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
31 July, 2015
Only Qualified Applicants will be contacted.