GHAMSHeR, WAAF and NAP+ Ghana, registered Civil Society Organisation (CSOs) have secured funding the Global Fund through its Principal Recipient, The Ghana AIDS Commission to implement a thirty (30) month HIV Prevention Programme for key Populations countrywide with a focus on the Greater Accra, Ashanti, Western and Eastern Regions.
GHAMSHeR has offices in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi. WAAF is located in Accra and NAP+ Ghana has offices in all the regions.
The CSOs wish to recruit suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to fill the position below:- Applicants are required to indicate the preferred CSO and region of operation on the application. Title:
Project Coordinators (5) GHAMSHeR and NAP+ Ghana Job Summary:
The position is responsible for the overall technical and logistical support to the field teams under his/ her jurisdiction. Project Coordinator will work directly with the Project Officers, design and implement the project activities and act as a liaison between the field team and the project management. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support management team in planning and preparation of annual work plan to support activities at the field.
• Coordinate, supervise and mentor filed officers and supervisors by providing technical and administration support.
• Conduct periodic supervisory visits to the intervention sites.
• Works closely with the technical team to ensure that all programme activities under his/ her supervision adhere to the organiSation, donor and international standards.
• Prepare and submits period report on the project activities. Qualification Required & Experience
• A masters degree with two (2) years work experience or
• A first degree with five (5) years working experience in related field.
• Applicants must have completed one year post degree National Service Location:
Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the addresses below:- 1) GHAMSHeR I.
Maritime Life Precious Foundation
P.O.Box TD 174
Email: [email protected] II.
Centre for Popular Education and Human Rights, Ghana
P.O.Box AD 107
Email: [email protected] III.
Micdak Charity Foundation
Email: [email protected] 2) West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF)
Plot 650 Ecomog Road,
Email: [email protected] 3) NAP+ Ghana Secretariat
PMB MD 145
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2015