World Vision International is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. Job Sumamry
The Project Director will be responsible for technical supervision and administrative oversight for the project. The individual will be responsible for all aspects of coordination and communication with both internal and external agencies in order to achieve the expected results of the proposed project. Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s degree in education, or related field, or a Bachelor’s degree with commensurate (10+ years) experience required.
• Minimum of five years experience in project management, supervision, administration, and implementation of cooperative agreement and/or contract requirements.
• Experience in implementation of child labor prevention programs in Ghana or other countries in areas such as child labor, hazardous work, youth unemployment, vocational education and continuing education.
• Experience in managing inter-agency consortiums essential.
• Proven ability in the management of large integrated programs in Ghana; familiarity with USG programs, their history and their development; mastery of USDOL regulations governing such programs and knowledge of requirements (such as A-110, A-122, A-133, 22 CFR 211.
• Demonstrated accomplishment in working with Ghana professionals, ministries, private sector, business owners, cocoa farmers and with donor colleagues.
• Fluency in English required and at least one local language widely spoken in cocoa producing areas. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should send their application letters and CV quoting only the Job Position in the subject line to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
06 August, 2015 As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.