Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit a Project Engineer Job Description
• Assist with technical coordination between the engineering and supply chain functions.
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
• Assemble the required spare parts lists for the project and coordinate their purchase through the supply chain function.
• Monitor engineering design information for compliance with agreed standard engineering deliverables.
• Assist the Engineering Manager with the development and implementation of a construction completions and systems turnover plan.
• Assist in the resolution of field nonconforming conditions.
• Support construction site materials management.
• Assist with receipt inspection of materials received at the site.
• Responsible to identify potential HSE hazards.
• Assist in the resolving of Technical Queries.
• Assist with the recording of all “as-built” information. Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc/HND Mechanical Engineering discipline.
• 8yrs of working experience as a project engineer in heavy industrial set up.
• Mincom sectional engineer’s certification.
• Highly HSE focused and commitment.
• Strong AutoCAD applications.
• Experience in commissioning projects would be an asset. Skills
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Flexibility in a fast-paced environment; ability to handle significant variation in workload.
• Well organized, works well independently and in team settings.
• Possesses good time-management skills and is able to work effectively under pressure. Location:
Tarkwa How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to: [email protected]
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email. Closing Date:
11 June, 2021