Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) - is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide. We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security. Our activities cover three priority areas: Energy and Climate, which deals with renewable energy and energy efficiency; Training and Sustainable Growth for decent Jobs; and Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, which focuses on good governance.
• The Alliance for Integrity is a business-driven, multi-stakeholder initiative seeking to promote transparency and integrity in the economic system.
• To achieve this goal, it fosters collective action of all relevant actors from the private sector, the public sector and civil society. The Alliance for Integrity is a platform that provides real solutions to help businesses and their supply chains improve their compliance capacities.
• The Alliance for Integrity aspires to make a long-term contribution to the long-term goal of developing a corporate environment free of corruption.
• Within this larger mandate, the purpose is to increase the capacity of enterprises in the regions where it operates to execute effective anti-corruption strategies.
• The Alliance for Integrity is commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and implemented in Ghana, Brazil, Mexico, India, and the respective regions by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
• Assist in the organization of conferences, events, and meetings of the Alliance for Integrity, including preparation of the agenda,
documents, and presentations, as well as writing of minutes.
• Provide contributions to the social media posts and the online engagement of initiative (website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) in Ghana
• Provide general programme and administrative support in the day-to-day activities of the Alliance for Integrity in the country/region.
• Participate in the planning, execution and documentations of meetings, workshops, seminars, and other events held with the framework
of the project
• Support purchase of equipment supplies and materials
• Prepare and send invitations and updates in coordination with the Network Manager.
• Make travel arrangements (hotels, flights, etc.), including reimbursement documents for travel.
• Perform other duties and tasks at the request of management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, Economics, information Technology or its equivalent.
• Must have completed National Service. Students currently enrolled in a master’s programme or having finished their degree in the
field of development studies, international relations, economics, or related less than six months ago by the start of the internship may also apply.
• Motivated team player with an organised, systematic, proactive, detail- and goal-oriented work approach
• Strong communication and writing skills and Basic knowledge of data management
• Fluent in English and at least one local language
• Intercultural understanding and knowledge of German are additional advantages, as are previous involvement in project and volunteer activities
• Passionate about continuous learning and personal development
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
quoting the Job Code 2023/AFIN/01 /01
in the subject line. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
09 February, 2023
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion
are encouraged to apply.