GHAMSHeR, WAAF and NAP+ Ghana, registered Civil Society Organisation (CSOs) have secured funding the Global Fund through its Principal Recipient, The Ghana AIDS Commission to implement a thirty (30) month HIV Prevention Programme for key Populations countrywide with a focus on the Greater Accra, Ashanti, Western and Eastern Regions.
GHAMSHeR has offices in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi. WAAF is located in Accra and NAP+ Ghana has offices in all the regions.
The CSOs wish to recruit suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to fill the position below:- Applicants are required to indicate the preferred CSO and region of operation on the application. Title:
Project Manager (1) NAP+ Ghana Job Summary:
The plans and coordinates the implementation processes of the project activities and also ensures monitoring and reporting on the project interventions. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting the Project Director and the Project Team to manage the implementation of the Project on time and within budget
• Lead the planning and implementation of project and report to stakeholders
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans, assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project resource allocation plan and schedule project timelines
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Manage the project team and project office on a day-to-day basis
• Report to the Project Lead of the Technical Partner (NFM Direct Recipient) and to the Project Steering Committee.
• Be responsible for the overall project implementation and for
• appropriate management of resources and people
• Provide direction and support to project team quality assurance
• Be responsible for other duties as may arise Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have at least a first degree but preferable a masters degree in any of the public health, social or project management sciences.
• Minimum of five (5) years direct management experiences of Programmes and Projects.
• Knowledge of and familiarity with donor partners. Location:
Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the addresses below:- 1) GHAMSHeR I.
Maritime Life Precious Foundation
P.O.Box TD 174
Email: [email protected] II.
Centre for Popular Education and Human Rights, Ghana
P.O.Box AD 107
Email: [email protected] III.
Micdak Charity Foundation
Email: [email protected] 2) West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF)
Plot 650 Ecomog Road,
Email: [email protected] 3) NAP+ Ghana Secretariat
PMB MD 145
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2015