A Real Estate Development and Civil Engineering Company located in Kutunse has vacancy for the following positions: Project Manager Job Description
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress .
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
• Utilise industry best practices, techniques and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
• Plan and manage project meetings
• Manage relationship between clients and all stakeholders
• Delegate project tasks to subordinates based on individual strengths and experience levels Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Project Management
• 5 years work experience Location:
Kutunse, Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons should send their application and CV to: The Recruiter P. O. Box WY 620 Kwabenya Accra
or send by email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
03 March, 2022