A reputable estate and construction company located in Accra and Kumasi is looking for a Project Manager. Main Responsibilities
• Overall supervision of the contractors, sub-contractors and construction managers/site engineers regarding the implementation of all the project activities related to facilities building or revamping, ensuring respect of deadlines, costs and design: Analysis and critical evaluation of the cost/achievement ratio.
• Identification of the basic requirements needed by contractors, sub-contractors and construction manager of proper fulfillment of the tasks assigned through his professionalism and a deep understanding of reality of Ghanaian Construction Industry.
• Supports construction contractors, sub-contractors and contruction manager/site Engineers on planning and monitor project or any of execution
• Provide technical support to contractors, sub-contractors and construction manager/site Engineers if necessary.
• Anticipates potential problem areas and analyses and recommends solutions or corrective actions, promptly informing the project management.
• Monitoring contractors, sub-contractors and construction manager/site engineers compliance with requirements on safety, health and environmental laws
• Organizing and supervising of the whole logistic process for the delivery of the works
• Provide monthly reports to the management on the state of implemement of the activities, cost control, deadlines observance and including the planning for the following month. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bsc, in Building Technology, Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering or any related qualification
• Post graduate, in project management/construction management would be an advantage.
• Work experience: Not less than ten(10) years Age Limit:
35 - 40 Location:
Accra and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Application with curriculum vitae including telephone and e-mail must be sent to the e-mail address below:- [email protected]
or call:- 0503-360996 Closing Date:
15 June, 2015