We are an award winning boutique advertising agency specializing in brand management, TV production & post production, graphic design & print.
We are visual thinkers. we are designers. we are producers. We are an extension of our clients' company's. This means creating TV and radio commercials, print materials, corporate videos, TV programmes and many more.
Drive, ambition, creativity and the passion for advertising are all basic necessities in this field. If you have what it takes then you're the person we're looking for.
We are on the lookout for talented & creative individuals who want to write their own career path in a dynamic advertising agency.
We like entrepreneurial, self motivated people who grab the opportunity to make things happen. We don't like 9-5er's who don't bring their own ideas to the table. Positions are open in Project Management.
Are you not satisfied till every I has been dotted and t crossed? If you can manage people and places, think on your feet, find creative solutions, bring productions within budget then you are our Video Production Manager. We need an organizer in chief who will make sure that everybody and everything is at the right location at the right time, from start to finish, every time. Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• Proven experience of successfully managing production or organizing events preferably a minimum of two years
• Ability to manage time well, work long hours, meet deadlines, work with minimal supervision and within budget
• Tertiary level education or relevant professional qualification The Reward
In return, you'll be joining an entrepreneurial and successful boutique advertising agency which is going from strength to strength. You’ll be part of making it grow, whilst growing your own career at the same time. Salary is negotiable based on your experience and abilities. Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree or other relevant professional qualification
• Preferably minimum of 2years work experience in a similar position Job description
Under the supervision of your manager, you are expected to:
• Manage audio, video and still photography productions
• Manage print production and outdoor advertising jobs
• Establish, maintain and back-up a database of models and actors
• Organise auditions
• Arrange and monitor media placement
• Manage FDB approvals
• Prepare production related client presentations
• Liaise with clients on production jobs where required
• May be required to travel frequently throughout Ghana
• Contribute to campaign strategies and script and concept development
• Maintain a clear and accurate paper trail
• And any other reasonable task assigned to you by management Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CV’s to- [email protected]
or [email protected] Closing Date:
17 December, 2015