NGO / International Agencies
Job Vacancy For Project Manager At Plan Ghana (Tamale)
• To lead and provide technical expertise in the implementation and management of strengthening health outcomes of Women and Children (SHOW) Project in selected districts of Northern, Eastern Volta Regions of Ghana.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides operation support throughout all stages of the SHOW project process and ensures integration, coherence and harmonization of all components in the project design to achieve results as planned
• continually ensures alignment of the SHOW project with both international and national MNCH priorities, plans and competencies
• Identifies and builds strategic networks with other actors to support the districts in implementation and monitoring of MNCH quality improvement initiatives in line with the National Newborn (EM EN) global initiative
• Participates in annual review of MNCH related interventions with government and non-government partners to assess progress and to determine best practices that achieve results
• Ensures full participation of beneficiary communities by attending and supporting community mobilization, meetings and community trainings
• Engage with partners to develop project contracts aligned to project work plan and adhering to donor and Plan International compliance requirements as well as their orientation
• Ensures proper management of financial resources and assets in line with Plan International policies and donor requirements
• Liaises with the National Steering Committee (NSC) and organizes NSC meetings.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master's Degree in Public Health or equivalent, with a minimum of five(5) years progressive experience in a related field
• First Degree in Health or Allied Science or equivalent, with a minimum of seven (7) years progressive experience in a related field
• At least 5 years experience as a health staff, with working emphasis in Adolescent Reproductive Health
• At least 5 years experience in an international organisation similar to Plan International
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the address provided below.
• Detailed curriculum vitae, stating current and latest posts (WITH DATES) as well as summary of job responsibilities, together with a cover letter.
• Certified photocopies of relevant certificates of highest academic qualification, as well as national service certificate (if applicable)
• Names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of three(3) referees (work-related)
• Personal contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
The Country Human Resource Manager
Plan International Ghana
Private Mail Bag,
Osu Main Post Office,
No. 10 Yiyiwa Street,
Closing Date: 12 February, 2016