A leading Civil Society Organization (CSO) based in Accra and working in all regions of Ghana is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position: Project Officer Purpose of the Project Officer’s Role
• The Project Officer will work closely with the Programmes team to support the management of sub-grant partners in the development, implementation,monitoring and reporting of the Foundation’s programmes and projects.
• The role also provides support in the development of high-quality proposals as part of the Foundation’s fundraising activities. Specifically, s/he will:
• As part of the programmes team, support implementation, monitoring and reporting of projects and partnerships under the Foundation’s Gender Rights and Empowerment Project (G-REP).
• Provide day to day programmatic and operational support to the Foundation’s programmatic partners, including monitoring compliance with budgets and relevant policies and procedures of the Foundation and with relevant donor conditions.
• As part of the programme’s team, ensure the Foundation’s compliance with donor conditions and requirements, and the Foundation’s own strategies, policies, and procedures.
• Support the Foundation’s fundraising activities including development of proposals and bids and donor relations management.
• Support in the development and submission of high-quality reports to the Foundation’s stakeholders, including donors and the Board.
• Support in the development of learning products in line with the Foundation’s Learning strategy.
• Manage aspects of the projects and programmes, as may be delegated by the Line Manager, including administrative systems and processes, logistics coordination for operational and partner tasks
• Maintain required project documents which track project progress including filing of all project activity reports in an appropriate database
• As part of the programmes team, continuously monitor and report on the implementation of the Foundation’s programmatic strategies. Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Developments Studies, Social Policy, Economics, or other relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Familiarity with project cycle management approaches and tools – including participatory planning, monitoring, and evaluation of projects
• Significant experiences in rights-based approaches to development, Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) programming and results-based management approaches.
• Demonstrated experiences in partnerships development and management.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV’s and Motivation letters to: [email protected]
Please write the position you are applying for as the subject of the email. Closing Date:
08 August, 2022