GHAMSHeR, WAAF and NAP+ Ghana, registered Civil Society Organisation (CSOs) have secured funding the Global Fund through its Principal Recipient, The Ghana AIDS Commission to implement a thirty (30) month HIV Prevention Programme for key Populations countrywide with a focus on the Greater Accra, Ashanti, Western and Eastern Regions.
GHAMSHeR has offices in Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi. WAAF is located in Accra and NAP+ Ghana has offices in all the regions.
The CSOs wish to recruit suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to fill the position below:- Applicants are required to indicate the preferred CSO and region of operation on the application. Title:
Project Officers (5) GHAMSHeR Job Summary:
The position is responsible for designing, guiding and directing the day-to-day project activities as well as providing both administrative and technical support on the field. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and run the activities in the intervention sites.
• Supervises and report on activities of peer educators on the field.
• Organise meeting with peer educators to assess progress of work, plan strategies to address challenges.
• Review data collected from the field.
• Organise logistical support and maintain stock levels of commodities and material for field work. .
• Liaise with beneficiary groups and relevant stakeholders for inputs in identifying innovative ways of implementing activities. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of first degree in Social Work or related field.
• Must have completed National Service. Location:
Accra, Takoradi and Kumasi How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the addresses below:- 1) GHAMSHeR I.
Maritime Life Precious Foundation
P.O.Box TD 174
Email: [email protected] II.
Centre for Popular Education and Human Rights, Ghana
P.O.Box AD 107
Email: [email protected] III.
Micdak Charity Foundation
Email: [email protected] 2) West Africa AIDS Foundation (WAAF)
Plot 650 Ecomog Road,
Email: [email protected] 3) NAP+ Ghana Secretariat
PMB MD 145
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 August, 2015