The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) information and services.
The Association shall provide the youth with the knowledge and means of exercising their basic rights to decide freely and responsibly on their Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) as a means of improving the quality of life of Ghanaians.
The vision of PPAG is that Ghana should become a country in which the youth are well informed about Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) and confidently exercise their right of choice of SRH services without fear and/or any obstacle from any sector of the society.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) information and services, hereby invites result – oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association under the Ghana Adolescent Reproductive Health (GHARH) Project.
Purpose of the Position
To implement the GHARH project at the assigned location.
• To implement the GHARH project at the assigned location.
• To monitor, supervise and coordinate activities of the GHARH project at the assigned location
• Prepare and compile quality field reports
• Prepare and submit timely and quality reports
• Ensure proper documentation of information
• Generate trend of project achievement and circulate for decision making
• Assist in the preparation and finalization of zonal reports
• Performs any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
• The position is based in Sunyani & Brekum, Wenchi, Techiman Municipal & Techiman North and Tain
• The position comes with an attractive salary
• S/He reports to the Zonal Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in the Social Sciences/Sciences, Communication, Public Health or related discipline
• A minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience.
• Have a strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Have good innovative, proactive and goal oriented skills
• Be youth friendly and be able to relate with community based groups
• Have a good knowledge in the use of the computer
• Have strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Have the ability to pay attention to details
• Have a very high sense of responsibility and accuracy
• Be a team player
• Have a dependable character
• Be transparent and honest
• Have the ability to work for long hours and under pressure
• Be able to travel at short notice
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons with requisite qualification (s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG)
P. O .Box AN 5756
Or drop at: Human Resources Management Unit, Accra
Or E-Mail to: [email protected]
06 November, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.