A public agency invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the positions of Project Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officers Job Purpose
• To provide operational support for effective planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes. Responsibilities
• Support in the planning and implementation of development projects and programmes
• Assist in the coordination and monitoring the work of subordinates
• Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate procedures, standards and guidelines for programmes and projects of the corporate entity
• Assist in the development of concepts for implementation
• Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of programmes and writing progress reports
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Social Work, Planning, Development Economics, Economics, or any relevant discipline.
• A minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant working experience in a reputable public or private sector organisation.
• Must have completed National Service.
• Pass an interview conducted by the corporate entity. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be directed to the E-mail address below: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 December, 2021