• Prepare correspondence, proposals, specifications, reports, organization charts, spreadsheets and presentations including typing, formatting, collation and distribution.
• Monitor reporting requirements and prepare monthly reporting requirements for the project as required.
• Maintain correspondence and filing in accordance with the relevant procedure.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for the project team as required.
• Minute taking and distribution of minutes at project meetings as required.
• Arrange refreshments for client and staff meetings as directed.
• Liaise with HR and the building coordinator in relation to project new starters, leavers and transfers, and generally assist in the relocation of project staff.
• Coordinate mobilization of personnel to site and interfacing with client organizations for arrangement of site inductions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in relevant field with 2 years working experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
15 April, 2020