Can you conduct field research and develop various marketing strategies with regards to the activities of an organisation, and its products and services, carry out developed marketing strategies, meet sales targets, track marketing and sales data and identifies areas for improvement?Do you aspire to have an enabling work-environment with gainful opportunities which will assist you maximize your potentials whilst contributing to sustainable social good and development, have a balanced-work life, be part of ethical, ambitious, exceptional and professional team? Do you believe in impact-making (social, economic and environmental) on local communities whilst being rewarded suitably for it? Then, you may look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for you!
WASHKing is a social sanitation company located in Amasaman in the Ga West Municipal of Ghana. We produce, supply and install accessible and eco-friendly biodigester toilets in and beyond the Greater Accra region of Ghana. We focus mainly on low-income urban people and institutions with poor or no access to decent toilets.
Being a social company, we therefore put our resolve to make good sanitation accessible to all, especially low-resource persons, first before revenue.Our successful approach is helping to resolve deep social and environmental issues in communities of our work.
Our vision is to become the leading responsible and inclusive sanitation services brand in developing countries. Since 2016, WASHKing has been committed to delivering this vision and continuous to be one of the sustainability-driven, leading and fast-growing sanitation services brands in Ghana.
In furtherance of the above and as part of our growth plan, WASHKing is looking for a qualified, creative, determined, hardworking full-time Projects and Marketing Professional for our work both in Ghana and beyond.
Projects and Marketing Professional Will
• Write project/program proposals to secure funds for WASHKing and allied organisations (e.g., Global Youth in Environmental Sustenance) to be able to undertake non-profit activities in communities of our work;
• Monitor and evaluate all project deliverables and schedules on ground, as well as ensure that those in charge implement or deliver them satisfactorily in/or time;
• Ensure that correct materials get to project sites and clients get sign-off for their delivery;
• Produce and collect necessary project data, for example Kobo data and transmit it to appropriate project office(s) or location(s);
• Ensure that other project workers including artisans and their helpers work and to specifications;
• Help to procure necessary human-capital and logistics appropriate for efficient and effective operations. This involves organization and involvement in training programs for, e.g., new recruits; and
• Access customer issues and ensure that they are addressed on-time. This includes ensuring that secondary treatment, for example chlorine chambers are fixed, clients get chlorine tablets to use and monitor usage of chlorine.
• Sell company products and services to customers. This embracesconducting research, developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies for the short, medium and long termsincluding spotting and working out partnerships/associations with pertinent organisations which will help effectively achieve this;
• Initiate and ensure that our public or client contact outlets including website, Newsletter and social media outlets are active and up-to-date;
• Set up marketing schedules, select appropriate marketing channels (for instance, special promotions, sponsored events, etc.) and coordinate with colleagues, sponsors, media, and other relevant stakeholders to implement marketing and sales strategies across multiple channels;
• Prepare sales and marketing budgets for approval;
• Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information which can enhance sales and marketing performance;
• Create and present frequent performance reports for company workers including managers and executives;
• Track sales data and work to meet sales quotas and set-sales goals;
• Respond to inquiries from customers in relation to the company and its products and services, as well as have meeting with clients as required;
• Keep up excellent relationship with clients, monitor and ensure that customers receive superior customer service;
• Assist to obtain and interview sales personnel, manage and direct members of the company’s sales and marketing team; and
• Adheres to and implement company policies and procedures including those regarding sales and marketing.
• Negotiate and prepare contracts, as well as contract agreements; and
• Undertake other relevant responsibilities as will be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Have at least a Diploma in relevant fields such as Marketing and Project Management with not less than 3 years applicable work experience. Ability to deliver and good attitude towards work is prime;
• Must have a proven blend of appropriate excellent skills like: clients’ relationship management; interpersonal communication; written and verbal communication;research,data analysis &presentation; marketing & sales strategies; product development; financial strategy; data tracking; organisation; planning; people management & leadership; team player; etc.;
• Be a good computer literate and highly result-oriented;
• Must work full-time;
• Must be of age not above 35 years; and
• Experience in building and construction, and ability to speak a foreign language such as French will be an important added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
• Review our website (www.washking.co
) and social media (on Facebook) to learn more about us:
Send up-to-date CV, cover letter and other relevant certificates delivered in person or to:
• Interview meeting;
• Reference check;
• We will only consider candidates that are successful with these steps; and
• Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
24 May, 2019
: Female applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.