A leading Civil Society Organization (CSO) based in Accra and working in all regions of Ghana is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position: Projects Manager Purpose of the Project Manager’s Role
• The Projects Manager will report to the Head of Programmes and support on the development and implementation of projects necessary to achieve the Foundation’s aims and objectives.
• This will include provision of relevant technical input as shall be required for programme and development and ensuring effective delivery of project.
• A key deliverable of the post is collation, aggregation and dissemination of results achieved by the Foundation and its partners.
• The post-holder will undertake projects monitoring and reporting in accordance with donor requirements. Role Requirements The role holder will possess the relevant competences in the following areas: Technical:
Knowledge and experiences in
• using political economy analysis to inform programming decisions.
• civil society strengthening approaches
• results-based and participatory monitoring, evaluation and learning approaches
• project management methods and tools
• budgeting development and monitoring at all levels of programme/project implementation.
• proposal development
• gender equality and social inclusion programming. Qualification Required & Experience Person Specifications Essential
• Master’s Degree in Project Management, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or related discipline
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in a relevant field with 5 years in similar role in the development sector
• Proven experience in designing, implementing, and monitoring capacity strengthening support for state and non-state actors
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) programming.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experiences using political economy to inform programming decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in team situations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and evidence of donor reporting
• IT Competency, particularly in the use of the Microsoft suite. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CV’s and Motivation letters to: [email protected]
Please write the position you are applying for as the subject of the email. Closing Date:
08 August, 2022