The Ghana AIDS Commission implementing the New Funding Model (NFM) with Global Fund Grant has vacancies for the under listed positions. The Commission therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented and result-driven to apply for consideration. The NFM under Global Fund project is for a period of two and half (21/2) years. Job Purpose:
To undertake activities involved in processing of sub-projects and reporting on their implementation. The Projects Officer will report to the Projects Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in performing specific activities related to advertising for sub-projects, their receipt and processing.
• Supports the preparation of sub-project proposals for evaluation by the Independent Proposal Review and Appraisal Committee (IPRAC).
• Sees to the proper custody of all sub-project documents including proposals and reports.
• Assists in coordination of evaluation of sub-project reports submitted by partners.
• Planning and asssisting in the organisation of programme review meetings
• Supports in the planning and organisation of Technical Working Group (TWG) meetings.
• Any other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor. Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Business/Public Administration, the Social Sciences, Development Studies orthe Health Sciences.
• Must have completed one year post degree National Service.
• Proficiency in use of computer and internet skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Applicants together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within seven days from the date of first publication: The Director-General
Ghana AIDS Commission
4th Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
Tel: 0302-919263 / 0302-919259
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
28 July, 2015