A reputable property company is seeking a competent property manager Duties:
• Manage the daily activities of an apartment complex
• Prepare, manage and report on the property cost budgets to ensure the site is maintained within expenditure limits
• Develop policies for the delivery of hard and soft facilities management services.
• Ensure that the building, building contents, utilities and services are provided and maintained, in a cost-effective manner, and to the appropriate business and legal standards of condition, cleanliness & functionality.
• Establish and maintain building management information, inspection reports and health and safety records.
• Ensure all developments and incidents are recorded
• Ensure adherence to security, emergency and health and safety procedures
• Coordinate and supervise contractors and maintenance teams.
• Ensure all documentation are up-to-date
• Ensure high level of hygiene and cleanliness on site. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum HND (business related subject preferred. Will be verified from awarding institution)
• Any other relevant industry qualifications Competencies and Qualities:
• Excellent all round communicator with written, oral and presentation skills at all levels
• Strong financial acumen
• Excellent Facilities Management Skills
• Good at establishing working relationships and developing personal contacts
• Strong analytical skills, planning, project management and decision making competencies
• Must be able to manage teams of workers and contractors
• Must have good operational process knowledge
• Must be proactive and have the ability to take initiative with sound judgement
• Must have a high sense of integrity and be reliable
• Experience in a property industry will be an advantage
• Project management experience will be an advantage
• Must live within commutable distance from East Legon Hills Remuneration:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
06 October, 2021