Our Mission is to empower street connected children and their families in Ghana and beyond to live healthier, happier and better.Since our inception 20 years ago, we have nurtured an inclusive environment that embraces the diversity and uniqueness of everyone. Irrespective of gender, role or background, we pride our relationships on highest levels of integrity and trust.
We are seeking a passionate new member to join our growing and close-knit group as a Public Relations and Fundraising Manager.
In this dual role, you will be reporting to the Executive Director and your responsibilities are two-fold:
As Fundraising Manager
You will work according to our Fundraising strategy: organize events, write proposals and reports, manage donors. You will create marketing collaterals such as flyers, layout, promotional videos, gifts as well as designing handicrafts. You will be in charge of professional relationships with our stakeholders and manage the database of donors.
As Public Relations Manager
You will be responsible for building and maintaining a bright, unique image of our organization. Your role involves developing and implementing PR strategies as well as managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
In order to thrive in this role, you should bring
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience especially within an organization with multicultural setting.
• Experience in working within an international team will be an advantage
• Analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
• Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
• Understanding of social media trends.
• Quick and enthusiastic learner. Excellent organizational skills, friendly and approachable manner
• High accuracy and quality focused mindset
• The ability to engage and liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally and build trusted relationships
• Proficient knowledge of general IT systems and applications including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), database and webpage systems
• Excellent knowledge in branding and marketing.
• Basic knowledge of budgets
How To Apply For The Job
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity and apply today to:
12 March, 2020
We strive for continuous improvements. We are learning, adapting and improving all that we do, how we do it and, who we are. This means, that in this newly created role, you will be able to shape your role in your own image, by being empowered to continuously improving the services in your scope of responsibilities. Sounds exciting?