A reputable company in the Greater Accra Region with other subsidiaries is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of a Public Relations Manager. Responsibilities
• Create and manage the Public Relations Department.
• Plan public relations campaigns and strategies to improve company brand.
• Monitor the public and media’s opinion of the company.
• Write and edit leaflets, brochures, press releases, speeches, newsletters. websites and social media.
• Represent the company at events such as press launches, news conferences, exhibitions and sponsorship.
• Build a good working relationship with the media and handle all incoming media inquiries in consultation with management.
• Monitor and evaluate all company news coverage as well as industry news and prepare reports to management.
• Arrange for advertising or promotional information, documentaries, products and services to be produced and aired.
• Update the company’s online news, website, press releases, editorials, media kits etc
• Public speaking at presentations, conferences, radio and television interviews.
• Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs and keep records of all company documents and archives
• Create and manage the organization’s social media presence and brand.
• Compile comprehensive information about the company for the media when needed.
• Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time, Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a degree in Public Relations or Mass Communication from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of five years of related working experience in a corporate communications department.
• Excellent communication skills ( both oral and written)
• Must have the desire to constantly research and positively position the company.
• Must have excellent presentation skills. Must be abreast of social media handling. Salary:
Attractive plus other fringe benefits. Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should email CVs with the job title in the subject following address: [email protected] Closing Date:
07 June, 2021