Media / Journalism
Job Vacancy For Public Relations Officer At Takoradi Polytechnic
• Serve as a link,between the Polytechnic an outside world.
• Edit and publish the Polytechnic Bulletins, Calendar, Rector's Annual Report" Coverage of Polytechnic Events for Publication and others.
• Alumni Matters
• Fund Raising
• Secretary to the Public Relations Committee
• Marketing, media and public/international relations, the Polytechnic's web content and liaise between the media and the Polytechnic.
Conditions of Service:
The terms and conditions of office will be specified in the instrument of appointment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have Master's Degree in Mass Communication or Public Relations (A degree in English Language and/or Diploma in Journalism from a recognised Institution would be an added advantage) .
• Must have at least five (5) years relevant post qualification working experience, preferably in a Tertiary Institution.
• Have excellent communication (Written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a computer literate
• Possess excellent listening, diplomatic and advisory skills.
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision and be able to meet deadlines
• Must have understanding of the operations of Polytechnic institutions in particular and Tertiary Institutions in general.
How to Apply For the Job
• Interested candidates should submit applications accompanied by two (2) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, which should include information on their qualifications and working experience.
• Candidates should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them to the above address (One of the referees shall be the immediate employer of applicants).
P.O. Box 256
Closing Date: 30 September, 2015