A 5* luxury brand and Kempinski's first hotel in West Africa - Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City is scheduled to open in Quarter 4, 2015. You can be part of the unique experience of -Uniting African Hospitality with European Traditions. Job Summary
• To safeguard the financial integrity and stability of the hotel and minimise any exposure to potential risks.
• To ensure that all departments of the hotel have adequate supplies to perform their duties.
• To continuously research and find new and alternative products to improve the operation and reduce costs. Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
• To fill the position, one of the following is required:
• 2+ years as hotel purchasing manager
• 5+ years in diverse hotel purchasing roles
• Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Experience in Inventory Management computer software
• Knowledge of food handling, quality control and local regulations Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send all applications via:- [email protected] Closing Date:
10 September, 2015