• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Control purchasing department budgets.
• Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
• Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
• Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
• Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers. Qualification required & experience
• HND/First Degree in related Field Salary:
GHC 1500 Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
Send your application and CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 March, 2019