Subsea 7 aims to be acknowledged by our clients, our people, and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services. People are central to our success - we build our business around a valued and motivated workforce.
HSEQ Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reinforce and strengthen the HSE culture at every opportunity in operations and projects.
• Promote correct HSE behaviours through personal example. Take action upon any health, safety and environmental matter brought to their notice and report to Manager on any matter.
• Consider health. safety and environmental performance during appraisals and assessments.
• Maintain awareness of activities. interfaces and the associated risks.
• Conform with the emergency procedures applicable to their place of work.
• Report all accidents and dangerous occurrences including environmental incidents in the area of responsibility.
• Ensure that operations are conducted in compliance with health. safety and environmental legislation and Company policy. plans and procedures.
• Operational Roles And Responsibilities
• The QC Inspector is responsible for monitoring and following up on all quality control issues related to project activities being carried out at the yard.
• Liaison with the Fabrication team appointed to cover the project workscope and with the Client site representatives for the project.
• Implementation of the designated inspection activities as detailed in the inspection and test plan for the respective disciplines being carried out at the yard and at any subcontractor.
• Monitoring. measuring and reporting of achieved levels of quality throughout their output of contracted products.
• Ensuring that any quality issue related to the products are reported to the project quality manager for advice and that decided actions are implemented or reported if this has not been carried out. .
• Provision of a weekly report to designated project personnel on the activities. status and quality items occurring on the project in the reporting period.
• Maintenance of all provided documentation. drawings and registers related to the work, ensuring that there is separation into different projects should this be applicable.
• Provision of feedback to the project and Line manager on inspection performance in fulfilling workscope obligations and on any identified opportunities for improvement in either / both Takoradi.slte and subcontractor methods / activities.
• Assistance, and participation where appropriate in audits carried out on the yard by client, project or group quality assurance personnel.
• Liaison with any client or independent third party representatives as requested by line manager.
• Supervision and direction of inspector trainees appointed by line manager to assist in the carrying out of designated quality activities.
• Reviewing all drawings and specification related to the scope of work
• Issuing report after review by Yard Manager.
• Monitoring Material delivery and prepare traceability reports with material controller.
• Follow -Up. Preparation of material reconciliation with Fabrication department.
• Preparation of handover documentation completion certificate and punch-list in coordination with Fabrication and Engineering Department.
• Approval/rejection of work done by Fabrication team and Subcontractors.
• Witnessing. Monitoring and Supervision of site inspector activities.
• Sub-Contractors, client independent verifying bodies.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should send their most recent CV, along with their availability, to the email address below:-
30 September, 2015