ActionAid (AA) is a global movement of people working together to further human rights for all and end poverty.
ActionAid Ghana (AAG), an Affiliate of ActionAid is looking to employ experienced and self- motivated individuals to fill the following positions: Quality and Impact Assessment (QIA) Manager Role Overview:
This position exists to coordinate AAG’s M&E work with all Regional Programme Managers, Monitoring & Evaluation Focal Persons, Policy staff and other functions to ensure that the Affiliate Programme (AP) has requisite information and generate appropriate reports on its programme interventions. The role also provides technical support on M & E to staff and partners and ensures that evidence of AAG interventions are documented for learning and sharing. Key Responsibilities:
• Design M&E systems and frameworks as informed by AAI Monitoring framework.
• Provide strategic guidance for the development and usage of MIS
• Contribute to desk appraisals of concept papers, terms of references and evaluation reports
• Contribute to the development of Programme Frameworks on AAG’s innovation and learning to enhance programme quality.
• Assist to review the strategy for collaborating with partners, networks and platforms in order to maximize AAG’s impact.
• Build capacity of staff and partners in M&E and Impact Assessment concepts.
• Manage and/or collaborate in research projects that contribute to AAG’s learning.
• Lead in reviews, monitoring and evaluation of programmes and projects Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate must hold a post graduate degree in a relevant field with at least 5 years relevant experience and proven track record in a development sector that translates into the following competencies: Technical:
• Ability to develop M&E Framework
• Knowledge of AAI Monitoring Framework
• Ability to develop M&E systems
• Ability to develop indicators, and theory of change
• Good facilitation skills
• Ability to undertake programme appraisals and evaluation
• Ability to design and deliver training programmes
• Ability to undertake programme development and design using ActionAid HRBA framework Managerial:
• Knowledge of the decision-making and problem solving process
• Ability and/or willingness to discuss problems/concerns and to take action
• Ability to establish objectives, specific targets and goals
• Ability to plan and work effectively on several tasks at the same time
• Ability to identify suitable tasks for delegation, the skills required for the task, and the appropriate individual for the task
• Ability to write effective reports Job Circumstances:
This is a three(3) year renewable employment contract on national items and conditions. The role involves frequent travel within Ghana. Annual Gross Salary Range: GH¢ 56,180 to ¢95,190 Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Curriculum Vitae (CVs) are NOT acceptable. Application Forms Must be downloaded from the click below Click Here To Downloand Application Forms
Completed Application Forms should be email to:- [email protected]
or forwarded to:- The HROD/Admin. Manager
P.O. Box AN 19083,
Tel:- +233-302-544714/5/ +233-244316392 / +233-289109560 Closing Date:
01 June, 2015